There is no more make you happy besides delicious meal. Do you everyone agree? You must agree with everyone because healthy and delicious food could make your mood be more than well. Now, if you want to try the delicious and healthy food, you must try Taco. You do not have to go along to restaurant or food street because we love to offer you the authentic taco recipe! We know how delicious taco is, that is why we provide you the authentic Mexican taco recipe. Now, in your kitchen, you could make the real and original taste of this Mexican food. Have a nice cook everyone.
How to cook Authentic Taco Recipe
Everyone, be ready to prepare all of the ingredients. The parts are easy to find, whether in the traditional market nor modern market. All you have to do now is take your lovely apron, turn on some Mexican music and enjoy your cook of authentic Mexican taco recipe everyone!
- One pound of meat
- Orange juice
- One large onion and garlic
- ½ teaspoon of Cumin
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of black pepper
- Two tablespoons of chili powder
- 5 tortillas
- 0ne tablespoon of lime juice
- To make this authentic taco recipe more authentic, you should marinate the ingredients. Put 4 cups of orange juice into the meat. Make sure that the liquid to cover the whole meat.
- Place the lime juice, cumin, garlic, onion, cilantro salt and the black pepper into the flesh.
- Put the meat into a freezer bag and make sure get the air out of the bag. So, it is the way to make the meat thoroughly marinade.
- Marinade it for 3 – 4 hours. After finished the marinade, take the meat and slice it in small size. It makes you cook easier and do not need a long time. Heat the meat for medium until high heat.
- After finish, it, take the meat from the pan, and chop up and shred the meat while fresh the meat.
- For tortilla, put the tortilla into the boiling oil in a pan. Warm the both side of the tortillas until the tortillas getting crispy.
- After finish warms it, take the taco into a plate and add the meat on the taco.
- Your taco served! And do not forget to add fresh lettuce. You might also like: Best Soft Taco Recipe.
How was that everyone? While cook the meat, the fragrant smell of the smoke is spreading around the kitchen right? You must hold your hungry. Well, now this authentic Mexican taco recipe is ready to eat. Also, if you want to add more topping, it will be okay. It will not erase the essence of the taco from the authentic taco recipe. You could add parmesan, avocado, or you want to combine the beef with pork. Every combination is all right. Now have a nice meal and enjoy you authentic taco everyone!