Do you wonder the taste of combination food between Korean and Mexican food? If the answer is yes, you have immediately tried it! You do not have to go along to Korean or Mexico if you want to try the taste of Kogi taco. We will give you the secret formula to cook Kogi taco recipe! So, you can cook the food in line with your liking. Here, we will give you the Mexican and Korean taco recipe! Have a nice cook everyone.
How to cook Kogi taco recipe on your own
Are you excited to cook this meal? Well, we are. Mexican and Korean taco recipe is in front of you. So, take some note and prepare the ingredients, everyone!
- 1 pound of boneless beef short ribs
- one tablespoon of oil
- 3 cups of “kalbi sauce” (Korean sauce)
- ¼ cup of wine.
- 5 soft tortillas
Steps you have to take to cook the meal after you finish preparing the Kogi taco recipe in your kitchen.
- Put one pound of boneless beef into a pan into boil oil
- Warm the meat for the both side for 5 – 20 minutes
- Place three cup of sauce, ¼ cup of wine. Cover it until 2 hours.
- After you finish heat the beef, Take the meat into a large plate and let it cool. Shred the meat with fork, or you can use your clean hands
- For the tortillas, put the tortillas into boil oil. Warm the both side of the tortillas until it’s getting crispy. And then, take it the taco into a plate.
- After that, put the beef into the taco, and your Kogi taco served.
Also, if you want to make the taste of Mexican and Korean taco recipe stronger, and here we give some recommendation for you
- ¼ small cabbage (shredded)
- One tablespoon of vinegar
- One tablespoon of fish sauce
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- 1 cup of onion and garlic (chopped)
- ¼ Mexican crème sauce
- ½ lime and take the zest
- ¼ salt
- 1 black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
The step to make the addition is
- First, take two bowls. For the first bowl take the ¼ shredded cabbage, vinegar, fish sauce, onion, and garlic. Mix it all of the Ingredients softly. And the salad is ready to serve.
- Second, for the second bowl, take ¼ Mexican crème sauce, zest, salt, black pepper, and sriracha. Mix it together until it’s getting a soft texture. After finish mixing the Ingredients, put the crème on the top of the Kogi taco. You might also like: 7 Best Recipes For Street Taco.
Well, it is not hard as you seem to make some Kogi taco recipe. All you have to do is prepare all the ingredients and just follow the step that we gave to you. You can add any topping in line with your flavors, such as avocado, cheese, strawberry, or any topping you love to add to it. Have a nice meal and food everyone.