Who could deny the delightful of beef taco and the fragrant smell of beef taco aroma? Well, no one. Now, if you in love with the beef taco, we would like to give you the best Mexican shredded beef taco recipe. You can practice it on your home everyone anytime. Cook this type of beef taco recipe is straightforward and quick. You do not to worry about the preparation because every ingredient and the steps are easy. When you could cook it by yourself, you could combine it with everything that you love. And we bet, it would be the most delicious taco that ever exists in this world. Have a nice cook!
How to make Mexican shredded beef taco recipe
We bet, everyone is wondering the duration to make this type of beef taco recipe right? Well, could this meal need time for five hours in case you start with the fresh meat, but if you had done with the beef you just need 20 minutes to make the Mexican shredded beef taco recipe?
- One pound of beef
- Seven pieces of green chili
- One large onion and garlic (minced it)
- Two tablespoons of chili powder
- One teaspoon of dried oregano
- ½ tablespoon of cumin
- One teaspoon of salt
- One teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ fresh lettuce (slice it)
- Heat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Take trim off any excess fat from the roast. Place the roast on a sheet of thick, cumbersome and large foil. It will use for enclosing the meat.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl. Place the green chili, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt, black pepper. Combine all of those ingredients and mix well.
- Place the combination of the elements into the whole meat.
- Cover the meat with the foil and wrap the foil until you make sure that when you are cooking liquid will not leak.
- Put it into the large roasting pan
- With 300 degrees, bake it for 5 hours until the roast will fall apart with the forks.
- Turn off the oven, take the meat from the oven.
- Open the package of foil and shred the meat
- You have to take the foil from the pan carefully. Take the meat and cooking liquid into the pan.
- For the tortillas, place tortillas into a boil oil in a pan. Warm the both sides of the tortillas until crispy. If you had finished, take the taco into a plate.
- Put the meat into the taco.
- Place the fresh lettuce on the top of beef taco. And your meal is ready. You might also like: Authentic Mexican Taco Recipe.
How is it, everyone? Cook this type of beef taco recipe. It is straightforward and quick, right? After you cook the Mexican shredded beef taco recipe, you could add more topping if you love to, such as avocado, mozzarella, parmesan or any topping that you like to add. Have a nice cook everyone and enjoy your lovely taco!